Kart Kid Plush Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who Quote Tweet the Campaign post and Mention @Pixel_bitStudio in the Quote Tweet comment on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Pixel_bitStudio) and/or those who fill out the website form ( https://www.pixel-bitstudio.com/giveaway) and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Individuals that Quote Tweet and fill out the form will receive two entries in the giveaway. Individuals under the age of 13 may not enter or submit information to the Campaign. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada (excluding Quebec) and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pixel-bit Studio and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Pixel-bit Studio as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1, 2022, at 4 PM ET and ending on October 9, 2022, at 7 PM ET. All online entries must be received by October 9, 2022, at 7 PM ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by Quote Tweeting the Campaign post and mentioning @Pixel_bitStudio in the Quote Tweet comment on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Pixel_bitStudio) and/or by filling out the website form ( https://www.pixel-bitstudio.com/giveaway). Individuals that Quote Tweet and fill out the form will receive two entries in the giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pixel-bit Studio. You may enter only once per entry type. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pixel-bit Studio.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Kart Kid Plush ($28 value). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Pixel-bit Studio. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Pixel-bit Studio's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes or fees, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Many will enter, but only one will win.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Pixel-bit Studio. Canadian residents are also required to answer a skill-testing question if selected. The winner will be announced on Twitter and will be notified via email and/or a private Twitter message within five (5) days following the selection of the Winner. Pixel-bit Studio shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT PIXEL-BIT STUDIO‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Pixel-bit Studio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pixel-bit Studio’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Pixel-bit Studio may select the Winner from all eligible entries received before and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pixel-bit Studio. Pixel-bit Studio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pixel-bit Studio has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Pixel-bit Studio reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pixel-bit Studio and its representatives, agents, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winner(s) List: The winner(s) will be posted on Twitter.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Pixel-bit Studio, Florida, USA.
13. The Campaign hosted by Pixel-bit Studio is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Roblox.
14. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.